Photography & Keepsakes
Funeral Service Photography
- Discreetly captured, uncontrived images of family and friends present at the ceremony, along with all the intricate details of the day, our funeral service photography will ensure your memories of this occasion are preserved for years to come.
- Face to Face or phone meeting to discuss your unique requirements
- Photography of the service and wake
- USB of all useable high resolution images edited in colour and B&W
- Slideshow of images
- Online gallery for family and friends to view
Premium Memorial Photobook
- A beautifully crafted, bespoke memorial photobook commemorating their final Earthside ceremony. Alternatively combine your photos with ours, to remember your loved one's life from beginning to end.
- Professionally printed photobook
- Option as a standalone product using your images
- Ability to add Eulogy pages, memorabilia or anything else that can be scanned and added to a book
Photography & Book Package
- Combine the Funeral Service Photography with a Premium Memorial Book in the same booking to receive a discount.
- All Funeral Service Photography and Premium Memorial Photobook inclusions
Optional Package Additions
- Add an optional session of Palliative Care or Viewing Images to complete the story.
- Viewing Photos:
- Respectfully considered images of your final moments with your loved one either at a viewing in the funeral home, your home, or at the service venue are available upon request.
- Palliative Care Images:
- A discounted session for your family and loved one to create compassionate and loving images while they are in palliative care. This can take place at a location of your choice and their ability (hospital, home or the outdoors)
What our clients are saying...
"Thank you so much Mel, words can't explain my gratitude for capturing our last memories. G x"
"Dear Mel, Thank you for the beutiful photos you took at S's funeral and for the abundant help you gave us when we so badly needed it. We miss her beyond words and it is so comforting to look back on these images that are so very special to us. D & S"
"Mel, Thank you so much for capturing some of the most precious photographs. We will forever be grateful. The E Family"